CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY:
We may advise Chapter 7 - Bankruptcy when debts are large in relation to income and living expenses, making it difficult to make full or partial payments under Chapter 13.
read more about Chapter 7
CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY - DEBT ADJUSTMENT:
We may advise Chapter 13 - Debt Adjustment when:
• You have a strong desire and ability to pay all or a portion of you
• The purpose is to cure arrears on real estate, stop foreclosure
and save your home.
• You want to protect non-exempt assets.
• You owe taxes or student loans that do not meet the requirements for discharge.
• The purpose is to bring current child or spousal support payments.
• You want to protect a consumer co-signor.
• Judgments were incurred by reason of drunk driving or fraud.
• You filed a Chapter 7 in the past 8 years.
• You need to stop an auto repossession.
• The formula set forth in the U.S. Bankruptcy Code, the "Means Test" requires it.
read more about Chapter 13
CHAPTER 20 - COMBINATION:
If Chapter 13 is the best solution but you are unable to make Chapter 13 plan payments, we may file Chapter 7 to delete dischargeable debts; then, after your Chapter 7 is discharged, we file a Chapter 13 to cure your non-dischargeable debts.
Winterbotham Parham Teeple, a PC is one of the most Experienced Bankruptcy Law Firms in Southern California. We provide legal assistance to those seeking relief under the United States Bankruptcy Code, in Southern California. We have been doing so proudly for over 30 years.
Our offices are located in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside & San Bernardino counties of California.
FREE CONSULTATION - Call 24/7 for Appointment - Toll Free: 800-400-9000